As a business owner, it is essential to have the right cover in place to protect against unforeseen costs which may arise during your work.
Businesses face numerous risks on a day to day basis and a lack of comprehensive cover could result in extensive losses.
Examples of costs include theft of goods, legal fees, damage to premises, professional mistakes or claims for compensation. In each instance, the right cover could save your business from the significant expenditure. The Mantra Insurance team can advise you around which policies are imperative for your ongoing success.
Some business insurances are legally required, whilst others are required by regulatory bodies or are advisable in regards to the type of business you undertake.
Mantra Insurance can provide advice and guidance around the necessary cover needed and will find you the best value premium possible.
Types of Business Insurance
There are numerous types of business insurance that you need to consider as a business owner. Whether you are a start-up or an established company, a sole trader or an employer, choosing the right cover is essential.
Examples of the most common business insurances that we can arrange for you are set out below:
- Employer’s liability insurance – a legal requirement for businesses with staff.
- Public liability insurance – essential where your clients or other third parties visit your business premises.
- Professional indemnity insurance – for businesses that act in an advisory capacity or handle data belonging to third parties.
- Business contents insurance – to protect the content within business premises.
- Business legal protection insurance – to cover all commercial legal costs and to afford protection in the event of legal action being taken against your business.
Why Choose Mantra Insurance?
- We understand business – we recognise that commercial insurance is complex and costly so we make the process as easy as possible, so you can focus on what is important.
- We support your business – in the unlikely event of a dispute arising around a claim, we will act as your advocate to minimise the impact upon your business.
- We are passionate about protection – risk management and adequate cover serve an extremely important function in your business interactions. You can be sure we will give you the right advice and act in your best interest.
To discuss commercial business insurance, please contact us directly. 020 3696 2380 Or Click here