Owning property comes with a lot of responsibility and while the rewards are vast, it is important to have the right cover in place to protect yourself and your property.
Mantra Insurance is well versed to provide you with the information and cover that you need as a property owner. There are many options to consider and we can assist in finding the right policies to ensure you are protected against risks.
Types of Property Insurance
Whether a landlord of multiple residential properties, an owner of commercial premises or a titleholder of a mixed portfolio of properties – our team will be able to find you the right policies at the most affordable rates.
Our team also provide significant assistance in arranging bespoke insurance programmes for legacy portfolios which have been built up over time. We regularly find these are using varying renewal dates and insurers for cover. This can be aligned with a common renewal date and insurer, making it easier to manage and potentially providing a saving too.
Examples of property ownership insurance are set out below. Whilst this is not an exhaustive list, it is a summary of some of the most relevant insurance types that you may want to consider:
- Commercial buildings insurance – to cover costs associated with rebuilding or repair of a commercial property.
- Landlord’s insurance – protecting you against risks associated with your rental property or properties. This can often include buildings and contents insurance as well as rental loss or property owner’s liability insurance.
- Property owner’s liability insurance – to protect against any claims made by a tenant in respect of injury or damage whilst visiting your property.
- Rent guarantee insurance – to cover your rental income if tenants fail to pay.
- Rent receivable insurance – to cover your rental income if a property is not tenanted due to damage (must be an insured cause).
Your dedicated Mantra Insurance broker will provide information around other necessary insurance types when you contact us.
Why Choose Mantra Insurance?
- We are independent – our advice is impartial and we are not tied to any particular insurer, so you can benefit from our advice without any obligation.
- We are real people – unlike many broker services, we pride ourselves on training a team that can offer you real, valuable advice. We are not a generic call centre. We are fully trained and knowledgeable about the products we advise upon.
- We are connected – using our years of experience and work within the insurance industry we can offer access to various insurance providers, many of which cannot be found on standard comparison websites.
To discuss commercial property owner insurance, please contact us directly. 020 3696 2380 Or Click here