With a significant increase in demand for insurance in all types of transactions, there is a greater focus from buyers and sellers in arranging the right insurance at a sensible price to ensure transactions go ahead.
Our team has specialist experience in placing a range of policies to assist in ensuring deals happen, whilst protecting the interests of all parties involved, including funding partners. We take a bespoke approach to all enquiries as we appreciate no two deals are identical, with requirements ranging from transaction to transaction.
Types of Transactional Indemnities
With transactions varying by size, sector and host of other differentiators, we are able to place a number if policy structures, depending on individual requirements:
- Warranty & Indemnity Insurance – more commonly utilised in share purchase transactions, these policies help a seller exit and a buyer cap their potential liability.
- Title Indemnity Insurance – a wide and extensive range of policies are available to cover all different types of risk when trading property and assets
- Rights of Light – providing cover for injuries to neighbouring properties whilst developing an asset, we provide reviews of reports and commentary around potential insurance solutions available
Why Choose Mantra Insurance?
- We are independent – our advice is impartial and we are not tied to any particular insurer, so you can benefit from our advice without any obligation.
- We are real people – unlike many broker services, we pride ourselves on training a team that can offer you real, valuable advice. We are not a generic call centre. We are fully trained and knowledgeable about the products we advise upon.
- We are connected – using our years of experience and work within the insurance industry we can offer access to various insurance providers, many of which cannot be found on standard comparison websites.
To discuss transactional indemnities insurance, please contact us directly. 020 3696 2380 Or Click here